- Any person who believes in Hinduism and complies with objectives of the Society set forth in the article 1 of Section 3 of the Bylaws shall be eligible for the membership.
- Applicants must be willing to abide by the Constitution and Bylaws.
- Shall be a Legal Resident of USA.
- Shall be 18 years or older.
- All prospective members must submit a completed official application form accompanied by membership dues.
The Rhode Island Hindu Temple Society currently offers the following Memberships:
- Annual Member
- Life Member
- Patron Member
- Grand Patron Member
You may apply for any one of the membership from above by downloading the “RIHTS Membership Application”.
To download the Membership Application Form please click here.