Change In Temple Timings - 7/14/2020 TO 8/06/2020
Weekday: Morning - Closed | Evening - 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Weekend: Morning - 9:00 AM - 10:30 AM | Evening - 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Temple Maintenance Fund Raise
RIHTS has initiated temple maintenance fund raise, please review the information from link, Temple Maintenance Fund. And also help temple by spreading the message to your friends and families.
Please click for >>>Shravana Masam (Masa) Events<<<
Temple Visiting Guidelines
- Devotees must wear masks inside the temple at all times, and it is mandatory.
- Please maintain six (6) feet distance with each person, outside of your family, during your stay at the temple, and this is mandatory.
- Devotees are requested to enter contact details (Name, email or phone number) in sign-up sheet.
- Inside the temple follow directions for Darshan and Shoe rack.
- Devotees must sanitize their hands using the hand sanitizer placed at the entrance.
- Devotees should strictly follow floor signs/markings for Darshan and sitting area.
- All infants and children must stay with family at all times.
- Teertham and Prasadam (Food or Fruits) will not be currently distributed to devotees at the temple.
- Temple is not accepting prasadam from devotees until further notice.
- Devotees are not allowed to touch any items near the deities and requested not to enter kitchen or dining areas.
- Drinking water is not currently provided till further notice.
- RIHTS will not accept any liability because of devotees visit.
We request all devotees to understand that these guidelines are designed for the benefit of Devotees, Priest and Volunteers and cordially request to follow the guidelines strictly.