“Sponsor A Day at RIHTS” - Temple Fund Raise
Starting March 2021, RIHTS launched “Sponsor A Day at RIHTS” fundraising to pay for the temple day to day maintenance activities. As a token of appreciation, temple performs a special pooja service in your name on the day of your choice and offers Nitya Archana everyday for a month. Please click below link for details.
September 2021 Events
Pooja sponsor link: >>> Sponsorships <<<
Temple Visiting Guidelines
- Devotees must wear masks inside the temple at all times, and it is mandatory.
- Please maintain six (6) feet distance with each person, outside of your family, during your stay at the temple, and this is mandatory.
- Devotees are requested to enter contact details (Name, email or phone number) in sign-up sheet.
- Inside the temple follow directions for Darshan and Shoe rack.
- Devotees must sanitize their hands using the hand sanitizer placed at the entrance.
- Devotees should strictly follow floor signs/markings for Darshan and sitting area.
- All infants and children must stay with family at all times.
- Teertham and Prasadam (Food or Fruits) will not be currently distributed to devotees at the temple.
- Temple is NOT accepting prasadam from devotees until further notice.
- Devotees are not allowed to touch any items near the deities and requested not to enter kitchen or dining areas.
- Drinking water is not currently provided till further notice.
- RIHTS will not accept any liability because of devotees visit.
We request all devotees to understand that these guidelines are designed for the benefit of Devotees, Priest and Volunteers and cordially request to follow the guidelines strictly.
Past Special Events