TEMPLE MAINTENANCE FUND RAISE:
RIHTS has initiated temple maintenance fund raise, please review the information from link, Temple Maintenance Fund. And also help temple by spreading the message to your friends and families.
RIHTS Temple Opening Announcement And Visiting Guidelines
With the blessings of Sri Siddhi Vinayaka, RIHTS is pleased to announce the temple opening from Monday, June 1st, 2020. RIHTS strictly adheres to the State of Rhode Island opening guidelines and the following steps are taken with immediate effect.
Note: If you or any members of your family are sick, please stay at home and reschedule your visit to the temple at later date.
Policies will be effective until further notice.
Temple Visit Guidelines:
- Devotees must wear masks inside the temple at all times, and it is mandatory.
- Please maintain six (6) feet distance with each person, outside of your family, during your stay at the temple, and this is mandatory.
- Inside the temple follow directions for Darshan and Shoe rack.
- Devotees must sanitize their hands using the hand sanitizer placed at the entrance.
- Devotees should strictly follow floor signs/markings for Darshan and sitting area.
- All infants and children must stay with family at all times.
- Teertham and Prasadam (Food or Fruits) will not be currently distributed to devotees at the temple.
- Temple is not accepting prasadam from devotees until further notice.
- Devotees are not allowed to touch any items near the deities and requested not to enter kitchen or dining areas.
- Drinking water is not currently provided till further notice.
- RIHTS will not accept any liability because of devotees visit.
We request all devotees to understand that these guidelines are designed for the benefit of Devotees, Priest and Volunteers and cordially request to follow the guidelines strictly.